Translate

Thursday, November 18, 2021

How much youtube pays for 1000 views?

 

Right click within the image and download or save first.




I am sharing my regular earning experience so that you can easily understand youtube payment system. Today I am sharing for the last 2 days earning. If you download the top image than you will easily understand the estimates but the payment which you are watching that is showing earning as a 55%. 




Previously I was getting 11$ for per 1000 views as a full. You know youtube collect payments by the ratio of 55%-45%. So today I have received 1365 views : 5.64$ as a 55%. Lets count for the rest of the 45% : 4.62$. Than the total earning is: 5.64$ + 4.62$ = $10.26. 




I have received 2 payments from Youtube Monetization Program. One is: 30000 views 87$ + Adsense 21$= 108$ got paid. Second is: 22000 views 134$ and got paid. Waiting for the third payment. Youtube earning system is very much beautiful earning system for any one around the world who have a good phone and good broadband internet connection. 




Youtube payment system process by Adsense Inc. Adsense collect revenue from youtube and pay it directly to any one bank account. There have no cost to open a free gmail account, to open a free youtube account and to get a free monetizer approval. But for getting approval you will be need 4000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers with your youtube channel. I have youtube payment proof related youtube video tutorial playlist. You can check all on my youtube channel: masudbcl




Freelancer/Blogger/Youtuber: masudbcl
Search Youtube: masudbcl & subscribe & press the bell icon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. After review it will be publish on our website.

#masudbcl

Marketplace English Tutorial. Freelancing.Outsourcing.

Youtuber masudbcl youtube channel 100k views done after monetization.

I have received 100k views after monetization approval. I got monetization approval January 6, 2021.  Download the image by right click.  I ...