Translate

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Per Views 01 cent on Youtube. Subscribe youtube: masudbcl | Keyword competition Tool |



Total Views = 413
Paid views =100 ( You know paid views does not show the revenue ad)
So You can say 313 views = 2.68$
Payment stats are 1 day delayed. Some more will be add after 12 hours.
Now 313 views= 313 cents = 2.68$ x 100 cents= 268 cents

So I can say easily per views 1 cents. 
Subscribe Youtube: masudbcl

2.68$ as a 55% of payment. The other 45% is 2.19$. You know youtube takes 45% revenue.
Total = 2.68+2.19=4.87$
So far you can say : 313 views gave me 4.87$. As a 55% I got 2.68$






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. After review it will be publish on our website.

#masudbcl

Marketplace English Tutorial. Freelancing.Outsourcing.

Youtube Payment Proof | #youtubepayment | 22000 views 134$ |

#youtubepayment #youtubepaymentproof 22000 views = 134$ Within an hour a bangla video is coming with the same #youtubepaymentproof . Su...